Current Streamflow and Water-Quality Monitoring at Select Sites in the Animas and San Juan River Basins, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah
The USGS Water Science Centers monitor current streamflow and water-quality conditions at various sites in the Animas and San Juan River Basins in Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah.
Streamgages at these sites provide continuous data on streamflow and select water-quality constituents including specific conductance, water temperature, pH, and turbidity. In addition, water samples are collected periodically for lab analysis of more constituents at several of the sites.
Click on site to see current conditions at USGS gage.
Current Streamflow and Water-Quality Conditions at Select Sites in the Animas and San Juan River Basins
- Cement Creek at Silverton, CO (09358550)
- Animas River below Silverton, CO (09359020)
- Animas River below Silverton, CO (09359020) - Periodic Water-Quality Samples
- Animas River at Durango, CO (09361500)
- Animas River near Cedar Hill, NM (09363500)
- Animas River below Aztec, NM (09364010)
- San Juan River at Farmington, NM (09365000)
- San Juan River at Shiprock, NM (09368000)
Current water-quality conditions for Cement Creek at Silverton, Animas River below Silverton, and the Animas River at Durango sites in Colorado
Click to show each measured parameter with three Colorado Animas River sites on one graph: